There are two ways to solve this problem.
Uninstall the bio-metric software from the system and again reinstall it. This will solve the problem.
- Press the windows key.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Then go to Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall the the four(mentioned below) software from your system.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files and delete the Legend System folder and Precision Biometric folder.
- Now press windows key again and search for Disk CLeanup and the press enter.
- Selec the C drive and press OK.
- Then select all the files and press delete.
- Now clear your temporary files. Press the windows key. And write for %temp% and then press enter.
- Then delete all the temporary files.
- Run CCleaner and clear all the temporary files, cookies, Internet history etc. Click here to download CCleaner
- Download RD Service Software.
- Extract the RD Service package file.
- Right click on run and Run as Administrator or simply open it. And then Follow the instructions accordingly.
- In between the installation, it will ask several time to reboot the system. Please don’t reboot the system while following the procedure.
If the above solution doesn’t work then go for the solution 2.
You have to de-link you Aadhar from your system. Tell your BC to de-link your Aadhar from the online portal. Then after de-link your ID successfully, try to login again. This will solve the problem.