EKYC INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
1. Click on “EKYC Download“.
2. Extract the downloaded ZIP file on your desktop to find out the following files.
Open the “Jar file for eKYC certificate” folder. You will find following files in the folder.
3. Copy all the files in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\<corresponding JRE>\lib\ext” or “C:\Program
Files (x86)\Java\<corresponding JDK>\jre\lib\ext” on your computer.
NOTE: If you have both JDK and JRE folders in your” c:\program files (x86)\java”, place all the above jar files in JDK folder otherwise place the files in JRE folder (as mentioned in the above path). If you have more than one version of the JDK, please check the java version through command prompt using “java -version” and place all jar files in that JDK.
4. Place EKYC certificate (ekycCertificate) in “C:\cert” folder
5. You are ready for the EKYC PID services. Please visit KIOSK portal for initiating EKYC requests
from your machine.