Enablement of RD service for Finger Print Device
The Registered Device Service, formerly called as RD Service, provide a common interface for the application developer to integrate the STQC certified registered bio-metric devices. The registered bio-metric devices implies that the bio-metric device used in the application should be registered in the UIDAI server. Our RD Service will automatically register the connected device in the UIDAI server. For more information on device registered.
UIDAI Registered Device Service Up-gradation
Are you looking for RD Services or Registered Device Service for your Aadhaar compliant bio-metric scanner? Yes you are at the right place. Recently UIDAI has taken several security measures to ensure strong transaction security and end to end trace-ability for bio-metric devices. These bio-metric devices are categorized as
- i. Public Devices: Public devices are raw bio-metric capture devices that provide Aadhaar compliant bio-metric data to the application, which, in turn encrypts the data before using for authentication purposes.
- ii. Registered Devices: “Registered Devices” addresses the solution to eliminate the use of stored bio-metrics. It provides following three key features compared to public devices:
- 1. Device identification – Every device having a unique identifier allowing trace-ability, analytic and fraud management.
- 2. Eliminating use of stored bio-metrics – Bio-metric data is signed within the device using the device key which in turn is signed by provider key to ensure it is indeed captured from that registered device. Then the Device Driver of the device provider must form the encrypted PID block before returning to the host application.
- 3. A standardized Device Driver provided by the device providers that is certified. This device driver (exposed via an SDK/Service) encapsulates the bio-metric capture, any user experience while capture (such as preview), and signing and encryption of bio-metrics all within it.
Follow the below process to Upgrade your Bio-metric Device
Before installing RD Service package on your system, if there is any anti-virus protection on your system please disable it. Otherwise the installation procedure will not gonna complete.
RD services enablement Step by Step Process ( COGENT PRECISION CSD200)
Step 1. Please arrange to upgrade to Internet Explorer 11 urgently before enablement of RD services
Step 2. Download RD Service Software from Report Portal.
RD Service package Installation procedure:
- Extract the RD Service package file.
- Right click on run and Run as Administrator or simply open it. And then Follow the instructions accordingly.
- In between the installation, it will ask several time to reboot the system. Please don’t reboot the system while following the procedure.
Make Payment (Device Serial Number Required)
Before making payment please make sure both your device serial number and your system generated serial number are matched. If both the serial number are not matched then proceed with the system generated serial number. And then make your payment.
- Buy RD Service by Click on below link or contact on this number.(9861116476)
- All Manuals are Given into Setup Download From Report Portal File.
Process to get device Serial Number:
System generated serial number
Step 1: After RD Service package installation, connect your Fingerprint device to the system.
Step 2: Navigate to the package installation folder
“C:\Program Files\Precision Bio-metric\PBManagementClient”
( OR )
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Precision Bio-metric\PBManagementClient”
Step 3: Run SerialNumberReader.exe to get the serial Number of the Fingerprint Device.
Device serial number
Biometric Devices Ready with RD Service
RD services enablement Step by Step Process (SBI BMA CLIENT MORPHO)
P.S. AEPS AND EKYC SERVICES SHALL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH REGISTERED FINGER PRINT DEVICES ONLY FROM W.E.F 01/10/2017. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR FP DEVICE VENDOR FOR ENABLEMENT OF RD SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.